1. All persons (except for those under the age of 2) are required to properly wear masks when entering the Homan Square facility.
2. Only one adult (or designated school staff), and the students are allowed to enter the building.
3. All students must be screened at the time of program drop-off. To adhere to social distancing, all students will line up outside the office and stand six feet apart until they are called to get temperature checked.
4. Screenings will include a brief questionnaire, a temperature check and hand sanitizing. All persons with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be asked to leave the facility and return only after being fever free for 72 hours. The Illinois Department of Health will be called for guidance.
5. Any answers to the questionnaire that may indicate a health threat, will be taken under review by the Department of Health.
6. Please answer all questionnaire questions honestly.
7. Each student will be assigned a seat/table and computer that only they will sit at and use for the duration of the 10 weeks’ sessions. All seats will be at least six feet apart.
8. Please be advised that for pickups, parents should wait by the door and your child will be called to the front of the class for dismissal in order to ensure that we are following COVID-19 safety protocols and do not have too many people in the space.
9. Parents are required to notify the program if their child or someone in the home has tested positive for COVID-19.
We understand that these policies are different than how we have operated prior to COVID-19, but these policies are non-negotiable. We ask that all families carefully consider the new policies, prior to deciding to participate. Your decision to enroll your student(s), and your signature below, indicate that you and your family agree to adhere to the above policies, in order to keep program staff and participants as safe as possible.
Lastly, our agency is required to update our safety practices, policies, and guidelines as federal and state guidelines change due to COVID-19. Families will receive notice of any update or change to program.
Director of Youth Education Services